If a new project was approved, we have a new client, a website goes live or we're looking for talented people to join our team, we'll post it here. If the Royals win the World Series, we wouldn't post it here. Well actually...
[ 6.1.2012 ] - Our Training Cesar's Way website helped us get Primal Needs as a client. This dog trainer is based out of Sacramento CA and among his more normal dog training services he also offers Walkabouts. The walkabouts are 1-week long camping trips with you and your dog. Pretty cool stuff. We're redesigning his website and should have it launched near the end of July. Stay tuned...
[ 5.17.2012 ] - Tortilla Ranch of Kansas City MO, a mexican grill fast-casual restaurant, has chosen to work with us on their restaurant design and layout, branding, menu and collateral design and website design. We're very excited to unveil this project as it's completed. The restaurant is hoping to open it's doors near the end of the year/beginning of the next...
[ 5.09.2012 ] - Design by Huong, of Reno NV, is rebranding itself to focus on their photography services. We'll be working on the logo design and brand colors, with hopefully more to come...
[ 5.08.2012 ] - We are excited to announce that Premier Custom Care of Kansas City MO has chosen to work with us on their branding, design and marketing. Premier Custom Care specializes in in-home care services.
[ 4.14.2012 ] - We are now working with NinjaFit Paddleboard Company, in Florida, on their website design and also as design & marketing consultant for their branding and marketing efforts. Stay tuned for more about this company as we get closer to launch.
[ 2.17.2012 ]
- Updated: Cesar Millan + other dog trainers have a new teaching course for beginning trainers and dog owners. Their website, trainingcesarsway.com
, is live, and we'll continue to work with them to add in new pages and components.
[ 1.31.2012 ]
- We launched an updated website for a long-time friend and client of ours: Brian Agnew with The Balanced Dog, in Hermosa Beach CA. The website we did for them back in 2007 was outdated and needed a little refresh. You can visit it at: thebalanceddogca.com
. We also did SEO for the site back in '07, and interestingly enough, that hasn't needed updated in all these years. He is still ranked at or near the top for our targeted keywords.
[ 1.17.2012 ]
- After 4+ months of rebranding work, we've launched the new Jeff Mullikin Photography Studio, of Kansas City. We designed the logo and developed a new tag line. After we established the new colors, with the logo, we carried the branding out through the business cards and postcard design. You can take a look at jeffmullikin.com
to see how it all came together. We are still working on their SEO Strategy, which should be launched soon; and, we are adding a blog to the website as well.
[ 1.8.2012 ]
- The Intelica CRE [Commercial Real Estate] rebranding is officially launched. Intelica is a St Louis MO Commercial Real Estate company, formerly named Principal Commercial Real Estate. The 6-month rebranding process involved a new name, logo design, branding guidelines, graphic design of materials, social media strategy + branding, and website design + development. Next up is the SEO Strategy and we are continuing to work with them on other projects. You can view their website, and the new branding, at intelicacre.com
[ 1.2.2012 ]
- Just completed new logo design and website for Burrows & Stork Attorneys at Law. We completed a quick two-to-three week turnaround on this project. So thanks to Kyle Burrows and Scott Stork for being great clients and allowing us to get this one done so quickly. You can view their logo and website here: burrowsstorklaw.com
. Now that the website is live we are going to be working on their SEO strategy to gain them exposure in the St. Charles MO area.